140 x 80 x 40mm
The V42 (formerly K42) is the best-selling codelock in the world. It is compact and easy to use with a modern design that is suitable for either indoor or outdoor mounting. The V42 has a capacity of two four-digit codes. One can be used by residents while the other is used by the property caretaker, for example and all settings are made directly in the unit.
- High security keys required for code change
- Holds two four-digit codes with non-volatile memory
- Backlit buttons
- Formerly known as Bewater - Seimens K42
- Programming done internally (jumper pins)
- Lock open time 1-30 seconds