With the ED 100LE, DORMA has developed a Low Energy swing door operator designed to remove this barrier and provide easy and safe access for all users. The unit offers a range of operating modes which enable the door to be opened under power when required and used as a conventional manual swing door at all other times. The ED 100LE opens the door at precisely controlled speeds and forces assuring safety for all users. In the majority of applications, the ED 100LE does not require additional safety equipment. It is not only extremely safe but is substantially less expensive than traditional automatic swing door operators. The combination of low operating noise levels and the compact Contur design ensures the ED 100LE will integrate into the most sensitive of environments.
- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads.
- Suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods" and should be fitted by an authorised technician.
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors
- For areas of low/trained traffic only.
• Power supply 230V AC 50Hz
• Maximum door leaf weight 100kg
• Internal 24V DC transformer
• Variable power size 2-4
• Efficient closing
• Low noise levels
Please note that this product has a return to base warranty only if installed by anyone other than DORMA.